Friday, November 17, 2006












































































Crossing my finger !!!!!!!
It will reach by DHL within 2 days ! ( There is a weekend in the middle..so, it may take 1 more day !)
I am feeling a damn excitement and tension !!
It has been a dream !!
Its gonna be true !!
And with my money !! My very own !!


Bought it online from http://www.pixmania.com/fi/fi/home.html



17 November 2006
Friday
 
posted by Gagan at 11/17/2006 12:37:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hello gagan bhaiya
    its me nadia
    this is the first time i entered ur web page
    and u know what? i could not stop myself reading ur descriptions untill i finished them all
    u r really awesome in writing
    could almost picture them as i read
    good job
    i think i would be continuing to read them so dont forget to write everyday

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Warm Welcome Nadia!
    Good to see you here :)
    I am flying high to hear that you have liked it.
    Great !!

    I will keep my eyes open to post more !

    Enjoy !!

    Gagan