Saturday, November 04, 2006

It was my first bowling experience !
Guess what !
I hit all the bottles in my 5th try.
and since my 3rd throw, i never missed !
At least 4 bottles.
I am a pro !!:D


Glow bowling in much more interesting to even watch!
Excellent lighting!
And my fellow players were great !
Met Ulf, from Germany, he promised to call me next time he see aurora ( northern light);
Chanar ( But he said u should say like "janar") from Turkey,
Mirja ( pronunciation is Miria) from Germany, Ulf and Mirja were having a "quarrel" with smile, Ulf is from east Germany, Mirja from west, and I didnt know they have kinda fight, east/west is better than west/east !!:D
Xia (that chinese girl) was with me. Also Esa ( the host), Claudio (from brazil as far as i can remember), Erica, Ugur ( he scored highest in his lane), Sigita ( from Lithuania).


























































Had a very enjoyable night !
(with 7 euros :( )
 
posted by Gagan at 11/04/2006 03:30:00 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    East + West Germany, Turkey, China, Brazil, Lithunia, Bangladesh- sara duniya ekkhane! what a milon mela! Cosmopolitan, multi-ethnic gathering! uffff! ami o Finland jabo..

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Haha..Well I think it will be the same case near any internation university in europe/USA