Thursday, July 13, 2006














U have just entered my flat !
On the right two small rooms before u go to kitchen.toilet door and bathroom door.
















My toilet with "Disco light" (look at the left wall)

















The next room is the bathroom.I love this place !!

















you are looking at the kitchen. On the left is Sakari's room. On the right is mine. You'l enter there soon. Let me show u the kitchen first.
















Then the kitchen. Do u need more shiny table? :)
















Inside my frige. Look at the middle row, full of eggs haha.
















View from my sink. Its a very sunny weather today. Look at the window on the left at the end.
















All of my "ovens", from top microwave oven, normal oven ( 4 coils), grill oven ( the bottommost), the sandwitch maker ( on the table by the window).

















The sofa, and door to my room.
Hey my comb on the sofa, why is it there???ops !!

















Open Sisem !!
Yliopistokatu 16A 706 !
















My room !! Home sweet home!
Mat on the floor, my bed, chair, table, computer, and a polythene bag by the chair, which I use as a dust-bin, and a big window right by the chair.

N on the very left of this pic, u can see one side of the cupboard.

















A closer look to the table. Can u guess whats under the table ( rightside) :D
(click image to enlarge)
















My bed. Its a double bed ( ! ) with spring foam.
There is a Humayun Ahmed on the table. Dont even ask to borrow it now :) Not finished yet.

















The cupboard. Since I can remember almost nothing, I am trying to keep everything sorted, so that i have less problem, like There is a fixed place for putting the book and sock !!
















Back of the table. An easy chair where u can sit..and look at the big sky or watch a movie at the laptop.
There is a newspaper table, over it a table lamp to read and a corn flakes bag, I use those as chips.
This is my relaxation corner.
Its covered by a full white cloth, so...DONT SIT IF U R SWEATING. Take a shower to sit here.
( I am trying to make it a meditation and real relaxation corner)



















The window.. I alwayes wanted a window like this big..

















..there is not a single high-rising building to block your sight toward the sky !! and there is a lake which u can see golden when the sun sets at 12:30 midnight.

















The leftside view through the window. The supermarket and some buildings from the 7th floor of my room.
















My shadow from the light of Finn Sun thorugh the window !!

Bye !!

Gagan
13 July 2006
 
posted by Gagan at 7/13/2006 09:14:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Nice view.
    Anyway, do you sometimes pee through the window ?

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hahaha..
    Nice comment !!
    Thanks !!

    Gagan