Saturday, July 15, 2006
There had been always some people around me telling , "Oh, of course, it's u...u'l have good marks in this exam. why worry?" or "Here comes the man with high marks" or something like that. They had never inspired me or never made me feel better.

But there are very few friends of mine, who really appreciates when I do something creative or something that really deserves a "Well Donen Buddy !!".
Like Eamon once told me which quality of mine he likes most, n really appreciated that. I still remember that one, I hold it as an acheivement of mine.

Just a few mintues before, something like this has happened again. After a looong time.

Anupom told me "Keep blogging..i check it almst everyday"

Someone is checking my blog almost everyday !!!

That is something beyond my total expectation.


I know, I always keep my eyes open to enjoy new things and to see things in a different way and try to capture the moments in cell-phone camera, to share with SOMEONE !!

But knowing that someone checks it almost everyday, is a different feeling.

Anupom vai ...cheers !!




















:)
Gagan
15 July 2006
Local time 00:11
 
posted by Gagan at 7/15/2006 12:06:00 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Anupom is not the only one. I enjoy your blogs too, and I'm sure there are more people out there.

    I must admit, your blogs are fun to read. Keep up the good work :)

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Gagan

    Ops!
    Ahsan vai, u made me blush red !!

    Totally inspired :D

    (Y)
    Gagan