Tuesday, July 13, 2010
The image in the project is 100 meters long, contains portraits of 178 people and… perhaps leaves a little impact on the viewers, considering the title "We're all Gonna Die - 100 meters of Existence"



"it’s meant to point out that life is beautiful, and unless we open up to each other instead of keeping our longings, hopes and experiences to ourselves we’ll fall into the grave with a lot of valuable information and love that we never got around to sharing with the people we’re in touch with..."

Here is the full image : http://www.simonhoegsberg.com/we_are_all_gonna_die/slider.html

"Two hours of shooting a day over 20 days (only two hours because the light falling onto the people I was photographing had to come from the same angle..." said Simon Hoegsberg in the interview.

He added "I have been and am delighted to receive so many emails from people around the world who’ve seen the photograph, and who have decided to write me to let me know that my work has had an impact on them"

My source: Rezwan's blog
 
posted by Gagan at 7/13/2010 10:18:00 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger geteamon

    I saw this picture 3 or 4 months back. It gave me weird feeling when I first saw it. This time I feel that again :-S