Sunday, July 19, 2009
I guess one of the most surprised moments of a person is to hold a newly created life... when a mother first holds the newly born baby... I think it's one moment that I will never understand as a man... and one moment thinking of which will always make me say, may be it would have been nice to have a life without Y chromosome as a woman.


My sister is probably having the best moments of her life at this very moment... holding her new born baby. She was telling me over phone, she does not understand how come the baby could be so cute? She was whispering the baby was looking at her. I heard the amazing pride whe she said, the baby is crying as soon as someone is taking off her hands.

I heard the baby crying a little over phone, and for a brief short moment, my whole body shivered. I have become 'Mama'... and I now have a 'Vagne'... it's the ultimate greatest amazing relationship in our culture... I am supposed to become the funniest, most entertaining person to that boy and his expectations from me is supposed to be limitless and I am supposed to fulfill all... it's an amazing feelings that just suddenly overwhelmed me.


My feelings is probably kinda ignorable compared to the feelings my sister and her husband are having... Yet it's a lifetime experience. I was awake the whole last night alone, being so far from the new born does not really bring the environment, but I love to imagine now, I am holding my own sister's baby with the utmost amazement... and the kid with its tiniest body is looking at me!!

"Hello mama" !! :')


Gagan
19 July 2009
Sunday
Oulu, Finland
 
posted by Gagan at 7/19/2009 12:27:00 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger geteamon

    Big congrates!!! Yes, its really a nice feeling to become an uncle.

    But I am wondering how come it is possible to have a life with XY chomosome as a woman :-? As per my knowledge females have XX pair as their sex chromosome while men have one X and another Y chromosome. I don't know if I didn't get what you wanted to say; my english is really poor :P

    ...eamon

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Gagan

    Upss... my bad !!

    I think I was typing too fast and somehow mixed that sentence up.

    Thanks Eamon :)

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hallo Mama,

    Congratulations to the happiest Mama of this world.

    Just now talked with Shetu.
    Understand you've already got a photo of your little( big ! ) Mama. Hope you will share it with
    us soon.
    Greetings to you both,
    Boro-mama.

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Rifat Mursalin

    Hey,

    My name is Rifat. I live in Atlanta, U.S.A.

    I moved from Dhaka about three years ago. Anyway, I collect stamps and bank notes from all over the world.

    I was just wondering if you would able to exchange stamps or bank notes. You know, I don't have those things from Finland.

    In exchange, I can give you stamps or dollars from U.S. If you would like them, of course.

    Just let me know. Oh, and my e-mail is crazyrifat@yahoo.com. Thank you so much, brother.