Monday, June 12, 2006
Those who a know me a little more, they know how choosy i m in drinking water. When i went outside Dhaka for travelling, buying mineral water bottles consumes a huge portion of my budget!

I can eat anything from footpath, any sorts of hotel.. but water ?? noo way ..

Now I am having a very silly problem.
I m having troubles with drinking water here, in Finland.

Why?

Coz i have to drink from the tap !!
I know its fresh, but i simply have trouble to put my glass under the tap and then drink it...


The solution that I made is, I full the bottle from the tap. put the bottle on the table... later i drink from the bottle, ignoring the tap..

its better than drinking directly from the tap..haha

Gagan
12 June 2006
 
posted by Gagan at 6/12/2006 05:26:00 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    hey i didnt know u r choosy abt ur water that much.don't i know u even a little gagan...hmm???