Friday, June 09, 2006
This is strange. I get inside a small room, sit there for around 2 hours. And then when i come out of that room, everything is changed !! People speak different language, they dress up differently, and I cannot freely do whatever I want to do, cannt go wherever I want to go. I need permissions, I need different kinda money, and I M NOT ONE OF THEM !!


Talking about my plane journey from Dhaka to NewDelhi, India. I am on my way to Finland, which I want to see as the country lakes and castles.

Last night suddenly i woke up from my sleep. Something is making me wet ! I felt water splash above my head. I touched the bedsheet, it was wet !! I could hear the very familiar sound... it was a violent storm outside, i get off the bed and wow. What a deep rain it was! Thunderbolts, heavy shower, cold gusts... wow, just wow. The 32Degree celcius was blown away by a sweet wet fresh air.

I came back to my bed. THen again water splash. Shit !! I guess, 300 Rs room doesnt guarantee you for a water-proof ceiling..

But it was really wonderful. 3am in the night, cold gusts and sweet known rainy rhythm.. ahh ! I had a very good sleep indeed.


Tomorrow midnight I will start for Moscow. Did I ever guessed, even in my dream, that I will put my footstep in Moscow? Nop !! ya, i had dreams to be in the caribian, or in the african jungle, sometimes in the Shahara desert, but somehow I missed Moscow to dream about. But this is the most exciting part to me on my trip to Finland.


From the movies, I kinda like russian people. Specially their English accent. Funny but cute, when say "rrrr" ( like Drrrrop yourrr weapn).

What else should I mention?mmm.. yah, Delhi also suffers from loadshedding. 3/4 times a day for 20 to 30 mins, reminding me of the my beloved Dhaka.


Cheers.
Gagan
Arakasha Road,
New Delhi
India
23 May 2006, Wed, 6:26pm
 
posted by Gagan at 6/09/2006 11:25:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: