Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Since now I have a new cubicle, I decided to "personalize" it !

Well, you surely know how I would like to do that:)
With My two favorite favorite characters.. Spongebob and Garfield :D





I couldnt do it before coz our printer was shitty, and didnt have any red color, now we have a new color printer too.

So here is what you will see in my cubicles:)

On the left .. Garfield

Sleeping is my favorite sport

In the middle, a text page (Full of spongebob quotes) of different sizes of fonts... Just to exercise my eyes after looking at the stupid monitor for hundred minutes.
(click to enlarge to read spongebob)



And on the right, spongebob poster :D

I smell the smelly smell of something that smells smelly !!
 
posted by Gagan at 3/21/2007 02:53:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: